buying a home
As your buyer's agent, I work for you and only you.
Never forget that the agent who is listing the home you're interested in is the seller's agent. He or she is contractually obligated to help make the sale happen in the seller's favor, often as close to the asking price as possible.
Don't you deserve to have the same level of representation in your corner? As your buyer's agent, I am your adviser and your advocate during the entire process.
Here is a condensed list of the essential tasks I will handle for you:
- Take the time to uncover the your needs and wants as well as what’s motivating your purchase
- Educate you on current market conditions
- Find a way for you to attain as many of your needs as possible when dealing with the realities of the marketplace and/or specific financial constraints
- Research homes in the area and sort through active listings to make suggestions after cross-referencing your needs
- Help you achieve your lifestyle needs with a different set of features than originally anticipated
- Assist you in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Handle the ins and outs of the negotiation process
- Prepare all necessary forms when making an offer and/or counteroffer
- Provide oversight and follow up for any inspections deemed necessary
- Counsel you on how to handle any repairs needed on the property
- Be present at closing to ensure that all your interests are protected
Talk to me about finding your perfect home.
Looking for your ideal home on your own, without a Realtor, means someone else might find it first. As your buyer's agent I can zero in on the homes that best meet your requirements, arrange your showings, and negotiate the best terms and price for you.Contact Liz Anderson
Recent news for home buyers
CENTURY 21® AGENTS.
Liz is ranked the
#21 CENTURY 21 agent in Chicagoland
SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME
Whether you are looking for a single-family home, a luxury estate, a condo or town home, golf course communities, new construction, or something on the water, you can find it here.